Paris, 29-31 October
Scholars and practioners alike, whose fields of interest fit the topics of the conference, are strongly encouraged to submit a full paper for inclusion in the program. The submission system is managed via the conference website or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are publication opportunities associated with the conference. A selection of papers presented in Tunis will be considered for publication in:
- a special issue of Applied Economics.
- a special issue of Computational Economics.
- a special issue of Econometrics.
- a special issue of Econometrics Reviews.
- a special issue of Economic Modelling.
Please notice the following important deadlines.
Deadline for submission: July 5, 2020.
Notification of final decision: July 15, 2020.
Conference registration (early registration): Until September 15, 2020.