Paris, April. 12-14
Scholars and practioners alike, whose fields of interest fit the topics of the conference, are strongly encouraged to submit a full paper for inclusion in the program. The submission system is managed via the conference website or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are publication opportunities associated with the conference. A selection of papers presented in Tunis will be considered for publication in:
- a possible special issue of Computational Economics.
- a possible special issue of Economic Modelling.
- a possible special issue of Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization.
- a possible special issue of the Energy Journal.
- a possible section of Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money.
- a possible section of European Journal of Operational Research.
Please notice the following important deadlines.
Deadline for submission: January 31, 2018.
Notification of final decision: February 14, 2018.
Conference registration: February 14, 2018 - March 10, 2018.