Paris, April. 14-16
Scholars and practioners alike, whose fields of interest fit the topics of the conference, are strongly encouraged to submit a full paper for inclusion in the program. The submission system is managed via the following email: email@example.com.
There are publication opportunities associated with the conference. A selection of papers presented in Tunis will be considered for publication in
- a special issue of Computational Economics (Springer)
- a special issue of Econometrics
- a special issue of Economic Inquiry (Wiley)
- a special issue of Economic Modelling (Elsevier)
- an issue of Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money (Elsevier)
- an Issue of Emerging Markets Review (Elsevier)
- an issue of Journal of Multinational Financial Management (Elsevier).
- an issue of Research in International Business and Finance (Elsevier).
- a special issue of Open Economies Review (Springer).
Please notice the following important deadlines.
Deadline for submission: January 31, 2016.
Notification of final decision: February 14, 2016.Author pre-registration: February 14, 2016 - March 10, 2016.